Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas List

I haven't quite figured out how to get hypertext links in here yet, despite Kevin Cuddeback making me feel like a retard about it (you just write it in html, DUDE). Whatever. The, like .03 people who occasionally touch down on this thing are all big boys and girls. Google it your goddamned self. Anyway, here is the Christmas list for this year, the shit I find cool enough to covet.

1) Absolute Sandman, by Neil Gaiman. If you haven't read Sandman yet, don't bother. You clearly don't care about groundbreaking, amazing stories. Go grab your Danielle Steele book, and leave. And folks should know-- you can get it for forty dollars less than sticker price on Amazon.

2) Lisey's Story, by Stephen King. Gotta read the new King book. Just gotta.

3) Sony Reader. This cool little device holds 80 E-books, and also can store blogs, web pages, PDF's, and word documents. I think the little fucker even plays music. I think I just felt something go off in my shorts.

4) Lullaby, by Chuck Palahnuik. African lullaby kills people. Sounds cool, and it is on my reading list.

5) An external cd-rom/ burner for my shitty new tablet pc. This isn't really a fun gift for anyone else.

6) The newest version of Final Draft Pro, or Movie Magic Screenwriter. Even if that special someone in your life doesn't necessarily seem like a writer, having a program do the formatting makes the pages fly by. You'll bang out a script that you are too embarrassed to show to anyone in NO time.

7) A new IPod. Duh. Y'know, my IPod was officially the shittiest, buggiest version that Apple ever made? That sucks. I bought the thing direct from the factory, and it was touchy from day one. Anyway, I want one that I can watch "Lost" on while I am supposed to be working out.

8) Writer's Market for 2007. Fun hobby. Makes me feel special.

9) Carrie, by Stephen King. Actually haven't read this one. Figure I had better read all the guy's works, since I so shamelessly rip him off.

10) A Verizon broadband card. This would be super cool if Ovid were part of the digital network. Then, we could have sweet, sweet high speed access again. Somehow I doubt that Ovid is part of any networks of any sort.

That's the top ten. Hope you three enjoyed reading about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike White said...

Kevin's right, even the short bus kids can insert links you window licker.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Dr. Sun Si Miao said...

Mmm. Window.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home