Tuesday, December 26, 2006

fishopod

So, I am typing on a brand new, erogonomic keyboard; the kind that is split down the center, and has a little hill in the middl of it. It holds your wrists in a neutral position while you type, allowing your poor little carpal tendons to do what they are meant to do. This is certainly a good thing, as I was noticing that my wrists have an unfortunate tendency to send shooting pains up my arm after a long typing session. The only thing that is sort of a pain in the ass is that I mix up the "I" and the "U."

That, and punctuation feels different.

Anyway, Christmas came and went, and it was pretty nice. I got all the books I wanted, and Andrea got a little iPod Nano, as well as the promise of a vacation in the Bahamas when I finish school in April.

Here are a few interesting things: Scientists have discovered a link between our fishy anscestors, and the little reptiles that first started walking on land. They called it a "fishopod." It almost seems that they couldn't have possibly called it anything else.

In other news, the first hydrogen cell powered motorcycle is hitting the streets this year. It is called "ENV," and people pronounce it "envy." The thing is silent, produces a mist of H2O as its only emission, and makes me want it, bad.

Finally, I am both drinking coffee and smoking again, which makes me wonder if there is a cyclical, perhaps seasonal nature to my cravings. Have any of the three of you ever noticed that you have clean periods followed by off-the-wagon periods in a cyclical, annual nature?

Anyway, I have to go. Gotta smoke a cigarette before Andrea gets home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home