Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Definition of Irony

So, one of the things that I am aware of as having some need for improvement is my ability to consistently answer my phone. As I look at my business model, it occurs to me that this is going to be a fairly necessary skill, right? So I called one of the three answering services in Ithaca to see what their rates were like, and if they did booking, etc.

Okay, here is where it gets funny: This is a business whose sole function is to answer the phone and take messages for you, right? I call, and get a garden variety voice mail, like, with a robot. So I leave my name, number, questions, etc. It has been three days since I called, and they still haven't gotten back to me.

Speaks well of their service, no?

In other news, we have given the horse people their thirty day notice, and I wrote a fairly harsh email to them, which is pretty damn out of character for me. I am officially graduated from acupuncture school, with a Master of Science Degree, and I am waiting to take my boards. Sophie is adorable. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home